Although Tanzania, or more properly the United Republic of Tanzania and Zanzibar, is one of the most poverty stricken countries on Earth, it is an incredibly beautiful place. This is an example of one of the luxury resorts on the Indian Ocean just outside the slums and shacks of Dar es Salaam. This area, aptly named White Sands, as well as the so-called Embassy Row are the playgrounds of wealthy, foreign, primarily Caucasian tourists.
For exclusively Irish blogs, please go to http://www.IrishCustomTours.com
Copyright 2013 Mary Jane E Clark
- Monday’s Magical Moment: Tanzania Roadside Market (emmmyjaysexcellentadventures.com)
- All Around the A – Navy Kenzo [Tanzania] (aroundthea.wordpress.com)
- The North Star Project, 2013-2014 Report Number Four – Zanzibar, Tanzania, Carolyn Cornelius (mgjnorthstarproject.wordpress.com)
- Down by the Bay in Dar es Salaam (melodyandwords.com)
- Where is Zanzibar? (stylehiclub.com)